ATASCOCITA vs KLEIN COLLINS PRE-GAME DISCUSSIONS
PRE-GAME COMPARISON HIGHLITES:
• Klein Collins has the #1 Rushing Offense in the 15-6A & 16-6A Bi-District Area (3,354 yds)
• Atascocita has the #1 Defense Against the Rush in the same Bi-District Area (782 yds)
• Atascocita’s Passing Attack leads the Bi-District Area and the state of Texas with 2,896 yds
• Klein Collins’ Passing Game is Last in their District (1,085 yds)
• More than 75% of Klein Collins’ plays are Running Plays.
• Atascocita has a very balanced Run/Pass play balance (52%/48%).
• Klein Collins only loss was to Spring HS. Spring HS has a very effective Rush Defense (2nd only to AHS).
• Closest analogy to Klein Collins in our District is Kingwood. AHS defeated Kingwood 48 to 7.
• Klein Collins has not faced a High Powered Passing Attack all year; their average opponent had 1,448 yds in Passing Offense; exactly one-half of the Atascocita Passing numbers.